Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday - The Cold Continues

Gracie definitely has a full blown cold, but I'm happy to say she is sleeping better at night and so wakes up in a good mood.  Gracie has had a good week despite her cold.  On Wednesday night she brought home a book that she made at daycare and was so proud of it.  The first page said "I love my mommy because she fixes my hair."  Gracie got to color on it.  The second page said "I love my daddy because he makes me smile."  The book is laminated and is very special.  She also brought home a puppet she made of herself at school...it even has the perfect skin tone.  We've been having fun with that. 

Last night Gracie and Jeff were home when some carolers came to our door.  They scared Gracie and there were lots of tears.  They finished their song and quickly moved on.  I so wish I would have been there as I was just telling Jeff that caroling was a lost art that no one does it anymore. 

Rumor has it that Santa is coming to our house tonight while Gracie sleeps.  He just has so many children around the world to deliver gifts to that he needed to start a little early. 

Wishing you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: