Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday

Gracie had another crazy restless night. I think we both need a peaceful night! She awoke in a good mood and thought she was hilarious at breakfast for picking the chocolate chips out of my muffin and eating them. Lately she has been getting a great kick out of eating food off my plate.

She was in a great mood on the way to daycare and again when I picked her up. She got a bicycle ride in the burley and a scooter ride today. She loves both.

Gracie was in a good mood tonight too. She wanted a cracker before supper, and she both signed and said "cracker". When I handed it to her, she said "thank you" all on her own. This was a verbal thank you, not a signed one. I was so proud.

Gracie got to watch a Barney DVD tonight. She is really getting into Barney and was mad when the DVD was done. Jeff was performing magic at Hope Lodge tonight, so Gracie and I read books and just wrestled around and had fun. It was a good night.

Gracie is now sleeping peacefully.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: