Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Gracie had a good Easter at Grandma & Grandpa B's house. She had lots of older cousins to play with and dote on her, as well as aunts, uncles and G&G! She did really good all day considering she only had a 30 minute nap while on mom's lap. She did get a little upset that during the Easter egg hunt, her eggs were hidden in the front yard and all of her cousins were hidden in the backyard. She wanted to be where the action was.

Gracie got to meet her two new little cousins once removed. I was wondering how she would do seeing mommy hold the babies. When I held Kenzie, Gracie had to sit on my lap too. She played with Kenzie's fingers and was quite gentle. When I held Maci a little later, it was quite the opposite. Gracie fussed and was very mad at mommy. Oh the look I got...it wasn't pretty...a glaring, dagger filled look.

Gracie had a good day today and when I came home she greeted me at the stair gate and started clapping her hands. When daddy told her he was going to make supper, she made a sizzling sound with her mouth...the sound of ground beef browning. She was quite the little comedian at times tonight. When I asked her if she played outside at daycare today, she told me "ah-huh", which is her "yes".






Thought you might enjoy a few pictures of Gracie with her Easter basket and outside on Easter Day during the egg hunt.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: