Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday

Gracie had an awesome night. When I got out of the shower, she was awake and bonding with daddy. She was in a good mood and we sang all the way to daycare.

When we arrived at daycare she was pretty clingy, but had a good day. I asked her if she played outside today and she told me "no". It was pretty cool today, so I'm guessing she is right. She got to watch Pinocchio today.

Jeff picked Gracie up and headed home, I arrived not too long after. Gracie was in a mood tonight. Nothing seemed to be right. She fussed most of the night, although did get a sticker on her sticker wall for being a very helpful and cooperative girl when we took off her clothes at bathtime. This is usually a battle. She got to pick out which sticker she wanted and she chose "Cookie Monster". She is really motivated by stickers.

Gracie is now sleeping and I am so ready to go to bed too.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: