Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuesday - Back at Daycare

Gracie had a good and much needed mellow day at daycare yesterday.  Her daycare mom said she was pretty much ready for her afternoon nap at 11:00 a.m.  She was in a great mood, just more mellow and tired.  Her nose is still running and her cough is pretty nasty, but I can tell she is on the mend. 

I picked her up at daycare and when we got home she decided she did not want to get out of the car.  She wanted to just be unbuckled and left to play.  So I opened up the doors, stayed close, and let her play.  She had great fun.

Then Jeff came out and took out the under the car creeper (I don't know the official name of it) to check out my car for damage as I got rear-ended pretty hard on my way to work yesterday.  Thankfully the damage is minimal.  Gracie called the creeper "the night night" and she wanted to take a pretend nap on it.  We let her and that was great fun too. 

Then we drew pretty pictures on the driveway with chalk before going into the house. She did not  want to go in at all, but we needed to get some supper in her.  We never did make it outside again.  I could tell she was pretty tired.  She had a great night sleep for the most part, she did wake up to cough a fair number of times, but always went right back to sleep. 

Thought you might enjoy a few pictures of our 4th of July girl (taken on the 3rd of July at our family get together - thanks for the great photography work Aunt Cheryl).



Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: