Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday - Lots of Outdoor Time

Gracie had a good day at daycare yesterday and they spent a lot of time outdoors.  She didn't want to put on her swimming suit to go in the kiddie pool, but just hung out watching others play.  I think sometimes she just gets so hot that she doesn't feel like doing anything but sitting.  She didn't take a very long nap either, so was a tired girl when we got home. She wouldn't drink much for daycare, but guzzled down a whole bottle of Gatorade for me on the way home.  Then asked for more. 

Gracie didn't each much for supper last night, but wanted to go back outside.  We went for a walk and then after that, we put her in the stroller and Jeff and I walked at a faster pace.  She enjoyed that and was pretty tired by the time we made it home.  As tired as she was, she wanted to "chat" before she went to sleep.  She is becoming a little chatty girl at bedtime.  I think she has discovered the art of stalling. 

Gracie had a great night.  I find that if I put her in minimal clothes (a diaper and a camisole t-shirt) she sleeps so much better as she stays cooler.  She was in a great mood this morning and was running around the house and laughing.  She was ready to go to daycare and I guess I wasn't fast enough, so she informed me "Bye Bye to Mandy's". 

Enjoy the beautiful day today.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: