Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tuesday/Wednesday - Happy, Happy Girl

Gracie had a really good day yesterday, she played with her buddies at daycare, she played outside, she was in a good mood, and just seemed to be in a really good and happy place yesterday.  She was outside playing ball when Jeff picked her up at daycare and they did some daddy/daughter bonding by taking a little drive and listening to tunes. 

When I got home I brought some sandwiches along from Arby's.  Gracie insisted it was chicken in the bag, but seemed equally happy when she found out it was roast beef sandwiches.  She was a good little eater.  She enjoyed playing after supper and then it was bath time.  Gracie decided to take her beach ball in the tub with her.  She quite enjoyed playing with that.

Gracie's eyes seemed swollen when I got home and she has been itching her nose like crazy, I think seasonal allergies have hit for her.  Poor little thing.  I'm hesitant to medicate at this point for a couple of reasons, but the most important one being the prescription allergy med dries out her nose too much and then we most likely will have the return of the mondo bloody noses.  We'll keep an eye on it -- I certainly don't want her to be miserable either.

Gracie was so tired last night and it didn't take her long to fall asleep at all.  She had a really restful night too.

Today Gracie has school and then we head to see her neurologist.  We've increased our appointments to every 4 months to try and catch the growth spurts and the need for medicine increases before we see seizure activity.  Gracie loves her neurologist.  When I told her that we were going to see Dr. N. today, she gave me a big smile.  I also told her she had school today and she said "Brock".  That is the name of a little boy in her class.  I would love to meet him.  I hear his name alot.

It's a beautiful day here with lots of sunshine.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: