Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday/Wednesday - Ear Still Causing Problems

Gracie had a really good day yesterday.  She was in a fantastic mood when I picked her up at daycare.  She was happy and silly and dancing up a storm.  She played outside quite a bit yesterday and she saw the big kids jumping on the trampoline.  This is a big trampoline, not intended for Gracie.  She felt left out, she wanted to give it a try.  Our daycare provider held her hands and let her jump on it...Gracie was in heaven.  She was a bit timid at first -- which is no surprise from a girl with not the greatest balance in the world.  But she did great and loved it. 

Gracie was a happy girl last night and other than grabbing her ear alot, had a beautiful evening.  She's been on antibiotics for over a week and still she grabs her ear.  If I ask her if it hurts, she immediately tells me "no".  But I think it bothers her.  She was still holding the area this morning and at times through the night, even though I gave her some ibuprofen.  I've made an appointment in pediatrics for late this afternoon to have it re-checked. 

This morning she awoke in a happy mood.  After a little running around, went to the refrigerator told me she wanted "jelly".  Then I asked her if she wanted it on bread or toast.  She selected "toast", but was very upset that I would actually have to delay her request long enough for the bread to be toasted.  Once it was ready she gobbled it up.  I love when she tells me what it is she wants to eat.  It makes life so much easier. 

She was in a very good mood this morning too!  :)  Wish us luck at her appointment this afternoon.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: