Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Healthy, Happy, and Having Fun!

I am happy to report that Gracie is healthy again!!!! We had a pretty low key weekend. On Saturday we hung out at home, played outside and enjoyed a visit from Grandma & Grandpa D. On Sunday we hung out at home most of the day. We brought out the sprinklers to keep Gracie cool and she had a great time playing outside. Jeff discovered a nest of baby bunnies so Gracie was super excited about that. Gracie has been so much fun lately. She gets so excited about things. On Saturday she found a video of a whale swimming on her iPad and kept showing this to Jeff and I excitedly. Then we put sprinkles on her ice cream cone. That was major excitement as well. It makes me smile to hear and see her expressions. Yesterday when Jeff picked up Gracie at daycare, he was told she got the gold star for being the best behaved kid in her classroom. She had a great day! They had a dance instructor come in and teach the kids zumbatomic dancing. I'm told Gracie LOVED it!!!! Today at daycare it's water day, so the kids will get to dress into their swimsuits and run through the sprinklers...another favorite of Gracies. It does my heart good to see her healthy and happy again. Last night she kept eating and eating and eating!! Then she woke me up this morning at 4:00 a.m. and told me she wanted chicken, boop (her word for ketchup), and french fries. I told her to go back to sleep! YAWN!!!! Stay cool...I hear we are headed into the 90's for the rest of the week. UGH! Love, Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie Good Girl

No comments: