Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday - A Happy Day

Gracie was in the BEST of moods last night.  She was fun and happy and chatty and silly.  I love it when she is in these moods.  We sat down to supper and Gracie had a glass of Gatorade with a sippy lid on it and I had just a little bit of the Gatorade left in a bottle that I was finishing off.  Gracie decided that mommy's drink was better and more fun, so she started drinking out of the bottle.  Of course every time I made a big fuss about how she was drinking mommy's drink, she just giggled and it made it that much more fun for her.  Before long she had finished my drink and the bottle was empty.  I, of course, start talking about how she has drank all of mommy's juice.  Gracie thinks this is very funny.  Then I use my sad face and ask her "You drank all of mommy's juice, now what will mommy drink?"  Without skipping a beat she says "Coke".  For those of you that know me well, know that I'm addicted to Diet Coke!  Does Miss Grace know her mommy or what?

Gracie had a great night sleep.  She awoke and was pretty restless for about 30 minutes around 2:00 a.m., but then fell back into a good sleep.  She awoke in a good mood again today and told me she wanted to go to school.  She even pointed out a bus to me on the way to daycare...I thought that was a good sign.

Hope you're having a good day too!

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: