Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday

Here it is Thursday and I realize I haven't posted at all this week. The only excuse I have is very busy and very tired.

Gracie has had a good week and nothing too eventful going on. She went to back up daycare today and had a good day. They had a visit with a couple of babies and Gracie loved them. The staff couldn't get over how gentle she was with them and how enamored. Other than that she had a good day, loved the music and the sensory table filled with oatmeal.

I knew immediately upon picking Gracie up she was tired. She didn't take a nap and that was quite evident. She fell asleep on the way home but awoke in a very grumpy mood. We got her seizure meds down with a few treats and then I gave her a bath while Jeff made supper. Supper that she wouldn't eat, because she fell asleep just as it was done. She was very moody and had a hard time being soothed. I sat down in the rocking chair with her and rubbed her palms and soon she was asleep...at 6:45 p.m. She has been sleeping since and I think she is asleep for the night. It's a little too quiet here tonight.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: